Tuesday 28 September 2010

Where to begin?

I know I'll look back at this first post and, no matter what I've written I'll regret it. Somehow even over the space of an hour I can re-read a piece of work and hate every word.


So I'll keep it short and sweet.....


Curiosity seems to be a weakness of mine; whether its looking over someone's shoulder to read their newspaper or peeking at my neighbours cards when playing rummy - I need to see everything.


It sounds like an obsession, and maybe it is, but through the course of my life I want to see, experience, feel and live as much as I can.


This blog will reflect my passions for travelling and seeing the world.
I'll feature travel articles related to trips I've taken and pieces reflecting or discussing subjects current in international news, which are affecting travel or tourism.

So here goes; please feel free to comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment